Pages

Monday, July 3, 2017

Freezer cooking

View of my kitchen as I work.  So much going on!

Sometimes I have to do not so fun things.  One of those is freezer cooking. I know, I know, I love cooking, but sometimes putting together 30 meals is just tiring.
Movie 1... made it an hour.

I'm gonna be unable to cook for a little while, so present me is stocking the freezer in hopes that future us are happy and full.

Part of that means I have to occupy the kiddo!

In comes that wonderful thing called screen time.  Sure, we are unlimited, but that doesn't mean we have the TV on every second of the day.

So in my quest to fill the freezer, I broke down and let her watch movies.  Movies I've been avoiding like the plague.
When in doubt... Moana

And she surprised me by not really caring for any of them.

But they occupied her in critical moments, like pulling things out of the oven or throwing things in the deep freeze.

All in all I got 20 some odd meals put up, with 2 more types to make, which will give us roughly 31 meals total for breakfast, lunch, and supper.  I want to put up a few more for breakfast, but right now I'm just trying to get suppers together.

I am happy with today's work.  Hopefully baby girl can give me one more day, but I'm thinking tomorrow might be a park day!  Get out of the jammies and get moving again.
First complete meal. 
Sloppy Joe Sliders

No comments:

Post a Comment