Pages

Monday, February 26, 2018

Room by room: Nursery pt. 1

My goal for 2018 is health.  Part of health is having your home in order.  Home health is personal health.  

So I am slowly touching each and every room, trying to make them pretty to me.  The playroom was basically room one.  And now I've started in the nursery.

Why the nursery you ask?

Well, it's not anything exciting.  I have a friend who is getting ready to give birth to her second daughter, and I have a lot of clothes that needed a good home.  So the nursery was picked mostly because I needed a swift kick in the rear to get those clothes organized and boxed up for her!  And holy crap are there a lot of clothes!
Boxes labeled ready to be passed forward!

So now that the clothes are taken care of, we have a few boxes of clothes we are keeping, either for sentimental value or for any future children we may possibly have.  The next goal is to get through the 2 big boxes in the closet that I don't even know what they are.  I'm gonna halfway laugh/cry if it's more clothes.

Horrible closet pic but it is hard to get a better one! The boxes
I want to get through are back there in the corner!


Baby girl might have a clothing problem...

but it's not my fault.

Solely my fault anyway!

Other people buy her clothes too!!!

Anyway, the next goal is to get in those big boxes.  And hopefully have an updated post in the near future showing off a shiny new nursery to see!  

Hopefully.


No comments:

Post a Comment