Pages

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

I have not forgotten you

Sometimes life throws side winders and smacks you in the nuts.

This is one of those times.

I had surgery and as a result have had massive complications.

Which means life as we know it has been put on hold while I take medicine after medicine.

And spent some quality time hooked up to a wound vac.

Which, BTW, was super cool as a medical tool, but not so much as an accessory.

But as I heal and things are starting to get back to normal (well, as normal as they can be when you still have large, draining holes in your body) this blog will start getting some attention again.

I appreciate your patience as I work to heal.  I am not promising any schedule or exciting post.  But regardless, I have plans and drafts again!

But until there here is a picture that is our reality of healing from surgery...
The baby on one side, the wound vac on the other.  

Here's to quick healing and more blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment