Pages

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Some fun out in nature!



As the weather starts to turn colder, we find ourselves outside more often.  Recently we took a trip to a local nature center and had a blast playing without a care in the world.

I love when the kids can get together and just be kids.  The lure of being in nature is very strong for myself and for baby girl, and it's awesome to have a place to be there in the concrete jungle we live in.

So baby girl and her bestie were running all around, getting into everything, having a blast.  They climbed rocks, they ran through overgrowth, they played across a wooden bridge (on a playset), they danced on stage together!  They had a blast!

And adults got to have semi adult conversation.

Her behavior really changes after we get a whole day outside.  It's almost as if this resets her to the perfect angel I remember as an infant.  It is so nice.

I also find it very healing to be free enough to finally enjoy my time outside, without a care in the world.  The wind, the bugs, the leaves as they fall.  It is amazing.


 I can't wait until we can take a trip back to nature.


No comments:

Post a Comment