Pages

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Pow wow 2017

One of the highlights of our summer is pow wow season!  This is the second year we've done pow wow here in our current state.  We had so much fun!

Just a few pictures of the amazing dancers and the delicious fry bread!  (Which fry bread is very much a pow wow only treat!)

Enjoy!


We did both tacos and sugar and honey fry bread throughout the day!  So so good.

 One of my favorite regalia.  Everyone's was so wonderful and you can tell how much love is put into every outfit worn.  So amazing.


Such time and attention put into regalia.  I am always amazed at what I see on the dancers.

This little girl was so adorable.  And her Minnie Mouse regalia just stole everyone's hearts.




These were my favorite dancers.  So much energy and such beautiful attention to detail in not only their movements but also their regalia.  I love watching them.

This was another of my favorite regalia.  So much attention to detail, it's beautiful.



If you ever get the chance to go to Pow wow, please take the time and go!  You will no regret it one bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment