Pages

Monday, June 4, 2018

A nice quiet park

It's very nice outside lately!  Which means it's park days.  We look forward to our weekly stand
ing park date and getting to explore more parks around where we live.

As it stands, baby girl is enjoying being outside.


And she sleeps SO well when we go to the park.

We really should do it more often.


This particular park is a pay park.  We paid a small nominal fee for parking and then have access to the park.

It was perfect.  Because no one wants to pay when there are so many free parks everywhere!


But you wanna know a secret?

I'll pay.

Every time.


In order to enjoy the quiet park experience.

It's not that I don't enjoy the loud, rambunctious park!  I absolutely do on most days!

But sometimes, I just want to watch my kid play without being run over.


Or pushed down.

Or shoved out of the way by a bigger kid.

Because like it or not, my kiddo isn't ever going to be the biggest kid on the playground.

And that factors in to her positive experiences at the park.


So we went to the pay park and had a blast with a friend.

And we played hard on the playground.

And walked around the pond and threw rocks in.

And weren't chased off by anyone or any thing.


We got to enjoy the quiet.

I love these park days and I'm so excited for the rain to finally stop so we can go outside again.

No comments:

Post a Comment