Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Grandparents visit!

My in laws are amazing and we love having them visit!

Baby girl always loves Grandma and Granddaddy coming to see her!


And I love the break I get while they are here!  She wants to play with them instead of me!  YAY

Did you hear me?

YAY!!!!!!!


It is always so awesome to see my husband, with his parents, and our child together.  I get all these sappy feelings about the whole things honestly.  Honestly look at this picture.  Grandma just jumped right now and baby girl was all about her!



And this one just warmed my heart a whole lot.  This was taken after lunch of father's day.  Husband's dad, husband, and baby girl... hand in hand walking happily.  Even looking at these photos today while writing this I'm all chocked up.  This is a legacy.  This is the legacy we want to leave our child/ren.  This is the happiness and family we want to provide.



And let's be honest.  This was my happiness too.  After lunch one day, daddy was back at work and the kiddo was ready for nap.  So grandma and granddaddy offered to stay home with the kid while I went to the big red bullseye by myself!  BY MYSELF!  And I got a Frappuccino AND a rice krispie treat.  And I didn't have to share!!!

And it was heaven.  Heaven.

We miss the grandparents when they go home.  But we had such an amazing visit with them and look forward to next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment