Pages

Monday, October 17, 2016

Menu and grocery shopping

Let's talk food, shall we?

We are in a food rut.  We eat the same things for breakfast, lunch, and a rotation of the same foods for supper.  I hate this food rut.  It is driving me up a tree.

So my goal for the month of November is to find a few new recipes and try them!  Work through them, make myself do them, and cook new food.

I love cooking, but for some reason I cannot make myself take the time to actually do it without some force.  I really want to do shoe boxes like some of those subscription services but again I need to actually make myself do it!

So that's the goal for the rest of the month, figure out how to make that work dammit.

Goals outlined:
I will menu plan
I will grocery shop for every ingredient
I will put them together in the fridge so I can easily access them
I will make more meals than not

I think that is doable.

No comments:

Post a Comment