Pages

Monday, January 29, 2018

Sick days

Random sickness has hit our household.  We have been down the entire second half of the week and the whole weekend, unfortunately missing a birthday party we were looking forward to attending!

I hate seeing my baby sick, but I hate being sick as well.

She handled it better than I did, sadly.  She bounced back relatively quickly. 

Me on the other hand?  I'm still sick.

It's horrible.

Needless to say, we are going to hunker down a bit longer before heading back out in society!  

 Hunkering down means lots of hot tea.  There is nothing better for me than sitting back and drinking a little

And of course you have to drink it out of a cup reminding you to be strong.
It also means not caring that the living rooms is a mess and the kiddo is tearing through it like a banshee on speed.

And this is okay.  

We can always clean the living room later.  Right now, we drink tea and rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment