Pages

Monday, January 22, 2018

Snow day!

Part of our rewilding involves going outside and experiencing everything.

Recently we had a "snow storm" (like 3 or so inches!) and I realized baby girl hadn't been out in snow since she was 7 months old!  So we bundled up and away we went!

We had so much fun.  Throwing snow, cleaning off the car, making snow angels!  She was so into it.

And it reminded me of my youth!  Playing in knee deep snow and making snowmen and generally just being a kid and having fun.

I am so glad I took the time to bundle her up and go outside!  Sure, we didn't have "proper snow attire" or anything like that, but that's okay!  We made do with what we had and still enjoyed it!








After an exciting day outside in the snow, we came in, hung up our wet clothes, made hot chocolate, and then enjoyed it in front of the fire place!

What an ending to a great day in the snow.






No comments:

Post a Comment