Pages

Monday, July 16, 2018

Bowling fun

Part of the goal of summer 2018 is getting out and meeting new people and experiencing new things.

One of the new things we are trying this year is bowling!

With a new friend at that!

And baby girl is killing it!


I come from a family that loves bowling.  These awesome ramps?  They weren't a thing when I was learning to bowl.


Baby girl doesn't bowl both games completely.  Typically she bowls about half of each game and lets the boy we are bowling with bowl her other frames.  He loves it!


Look at how well she did though when she DOES bowl!

Anyway, bowling has been a great outlet for her and for me.  I've made new friends and found a new activity we can do together.

And it's FREE!

Except for the shoes.  We pay 7 bucks for our shoes each time.  But seven dollars to have such an amazing memory with my kid that I have with my parents?

That's pretty priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment