Pages

Monday, July 9, 2018

Trying new hairstyles

Occasionally baby girl will sit long enough for me to try something new.  

This was one of those days.

And yes, the pictures are very similar, but this was the only two pictures of her hair I could share, so I'm sharing them both!

Regular braid piggy tails.  







Learning to do  new hairstyles is always a battle.

Will she sit long enough to complete both sides?

Will she sit long enough to make it look presentable in public?

If I fuck it up will she sit long enough for me to fix it?

So many questions.

So few answers.

So this time she did sit long enough!  She did amazing while I brained, unbraided, braided again!

She was a champ.  And as a result we ended up with our first pigtail braids!

They lasted all morning, all through swimming, and all through the night as she fell asleep before I could take them out.

Magical braids.

And she's not sat again for them.

But hey, we have this one time now memorialized on the blog, so it happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment