Pages

Monday, April 10, 2017

Holy growth spurt!

You ever put your kid in something and realize that despite it fitting a week ago it no longer fits.  I think my cranky, eating, falling mess of a child just went through a major growth spurt.  What tipped me off?



This tiny little ankle peeking out at me.  A week ago this pant leg went down below her heel.  She was tripping on it going up the stairs.  This week, however, it shows us her scandalous ankle bone!  hide the child's eyes! 

Anyway, I think it's time papa got some new PJs for the kiddo... perhaps some in her size might be a good option. 

Until then, suppose we'll just have to live seeing those cute little ankles all exposed. 

*the other pant leg is up above her knee.  This is not because of said growth spurt.  She was showing me her new boo boo she got while I was in a meeting tonight.  She is super proud of that scraped knee, showing it to everyone, regardless if they want to see it or not.  Just a warning.*

No comments:

Post a Comment