Pages

Thursday, November 30, 2017

The holidays are upon us!

We aren't big holiday celebrators.  Honestly, we forget most of the time until someone reminds us!

This year however, we started off the Christmas season with a bang!  We went to a local-ish tiger sanctuary!  They had a really cool drive thru holiday décor thing, plus you could see the animals, ride a carousel, and my personal favorite: MAKE SMORES!

Yes, you read that right.  I went for the smores.

The rest stresses me out.

Anyway, it was cold, kiddo loved the carousel, and the smores were delicious.

But you aren't here for me to ramble.. you want pictures.  So, here are our adventures!



Look up top!  That is a tiger in there!!































I think tractor Santa and fishing Santa were my two favorites. By far!


We also got to see a lot of animals.  The white tiger could possibly be a liger, we were unsure.  And the orange tiger was intensely stalking the kids.  It was very creepy how intense he was.  Needless to say, I felt like I should move on and give him the respect he deserves.  So we did.

We did ride the carousel twice, but those pictures didn't turn out.

A beautiful accident, however, was some of my light pictures turned out like art pieces.  I am so amused by them!



And of course, all the stuff to do, and baby girl found the lightbulbs the most interesting.

All in all, a decent experience!  



No comments:

Post a Comment