Pages

Monday, March 19, 2018

Busy weekend

I had zero time to sit down and write out an profound blog posts this weekend.

We were busy working on our vegetable garden.

Reclaiming it from overgrown strawberries and raspberries.

We took them all out!

And as such, we are getting ready to put out our first round of crops.  I am hardening off some cabbage seeds I started (that honestly aren't looking too hot) and I am also going to sow a couple straight into the ground.

Along with that, we are getting ready to put carrots, parsnips, onions, lettuce, and spinach out as well!

I am so excited for the garden this year!

But yeah, sorry for the lack of an awesome post... instead it's another gardening post.

Such is life.

Look at that beauty.  187sqft space to grow delicious and nutritious food for my family!

I'm a little too excited about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment