Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2018

The small things

Every so often I enjoy posting about the small things that make me happy.

This is one of those things.

I finally purchased a container for our rice.  We eat a lot of rice, in different forms.  This particular rice has become a favorite.

So I set out to take a picture of the rice all pretty in the jar.

And this is what I got.


Let's look closely at this picture, shall we? 

First there is the beautiful rice in the container!  Oh I love it so much.  And when the bag is full it will still fit beautifully in this container.  Score.

But then you see everything else.

Baby girl, in her quest to be in everything, is touching the jar and wouldn't let go.  Not a battle worth fighting.

Left overs from lunch are hanging out on the table.  That's a half eaten apple.  Baby girl's half eaten apple.  

You can also see the remnant of the bag.  Throwing that away before taking the picture is for professionals!

The best though is the creepy dog eyes staring at you through the glass.  I didn't even notice them until I was downloading the pictures from my phone.  

And that's what's making me happy right now!  

No comments:

Post a Comment