Pages

Monday, June 12, 2017

Updated living room

I know, I know, it wasn't long ago I gave you a quick peak into our living room.  A little under 3 months to be exact. 

Well it wasn't working.  Or it stopped working.  It worked great for a while, but then it just stopped. 

So we changed it!  Because we can.

About 6 or 7 years ago, my husband humored me and helped me make a shelf.  It is just a basic shelf.  Very basic.


Up until now this shelf has been in her room.  And it was working okay in there.  We kept a few choice materials in there for her.  But as we get into a rhythm, we found ourselves spending less and less time upstairs.  So the shelf was sitting unused.  Add that to the fact that our downstairs setup wasn't working anymore, and something had to change. 

So this weekend, husband and I decided this shelf would be better downstairs.  And so we moved it.

Add a few shelf boxes and suddenly we had a great way to keep some blocks for her to play with downstairs. 




All in all, the one day this has been up, has worked great.  We are starting to add new materials to her work shelf by her little table, and this gives her a chance to relax after work in the living room with the rest of the family. 

Pro tip: Always erase your measurements before
putting on your clear coat protection. 

All put together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment