Pages

Monday, May 8, 2017

Any excuse to dress up

So if it's not glaringly obvious, we are not a religious family.  That said, I never miss a chance to dress little miss up in cute outfits!  So Easter came around and despite having no where to go, I got to dress her up and do her hair.  She loved it!  She's all about pretty dresses already. 

Is this dress not beautiful?  It was a gift to her and honestly she's never had, and never will have, a reason to wear it in the real world.  We put it on her solely for pictures! 


Her hair is also on point.  And no, I could not tie a bow, so she got a cute knot. 

I love this picture.  She is trying to run away from me here... so I'm holding the bottom of her dress.  She eventually turned around and went "PAPA LET GO!!!".  I almost fell over I was laughing so hard. 

It was also with this pretty dress that I realized we have no dress shoes for the kid.  I mean, she doesn't need them, but it was humorous to me that in the end, we had zero dressy shoes.  All well!


Hope you enjoyed our Easter fashion show!

No comments:

Post a Comment