Pages

Monday, May 22, 2017

The table

As I work on the house, I find myself focusing on one aspect of a room and everything around that one item. 

I have acquired that one item for downstairs for the kiddo.

This table.




I bought this table from a friend for ten dollars.  How is that for a steal! 

Anyway, this table now resides under the bar island in my kitchen.  That bar area will probably never have bar stools, so why not put her table there? 

It is perfect.

And now the fun begins. 

I am creating, in my head right now, the landscape around it!  There will be a small shelf to hold her plate, cup, silver wear, and some fruit and snacks that can sit out.  I am so excited to offer this to her now!

There will also be a smaller shelving unit a bit away to hold table work.  She actually has a table now to do table work!  I am so excited.

So yes, the fun begins for her kitchen space.  She has the table, so what comes next.

No comments:

Post a Comment