Pages

Monday, May 15, 2017

Favorite Parenting quotes

We all have our way of being a parent.  I just want to share a few of my favorite quotes about raising children.  I will preface this by saying I haven't gone through each of the people these quotes come from with a fine tooth comb.  I am not advocating their entire parenting styles or their philosophies.  I am merely saying I like this one quote, and this one quote only!  Also, I have collected these graphics from around the internet.  If one of these is your intellectual property, please let me know and I will either take it down or attribute it appropriately.  I did not have this blog post in mind when I saved most of these, so I didn't jot down who created them. 










And the most important one to me, right now in my life:

No comments:

Post a Comment