Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2018

Lettuce wraps

To keep with my food theme this week, I figured I would show you something we have become obsessed with.

Lettuce wraps!

Here are two wonderful examples.

And the kicker is baby girl eats it too!



 So this is a beef and broccoli in a hoisin based sauce.  With white rice and we used butter lettuce.  We tried the nifty living lettuce stuff from the produce department.  It was... okay.  I mean, nothing spectacular!  But the whole meal was so delicious.

This meal was brought to us because apparently I  bought everything else for chicken lettuce wraps... but the chicken.  Soooo, we did beef and broccoli instead.

Great culinary mistake!



This is my favorite lettuce wrap meal ever!  Chicken lettuce wraps.  It's a soy and hoisin based sauce with ground chicken and water chestnuts.  Again with white rice, which you can totally leave off we just happen to love rice.  This right here is the cream of the crop, best meal I make right now.  At least to me.  (The husband says my "Hunter's chicken" is still primo.)

Anyway, these are two more samplings of the meals we have weekly!

No comments:

Post a Comment