Pages

Monday, January 16, 2017

I'm so proud your dressed her in pink!

I hate this phrase.  "I'm so proud you dressed her in pink."  As if having a daughter and hating pink somehow means she'll never wear pink in her life. 

I have never, in my life, met so many people who seem completely shocked that we dress our daughter in pink, quite often actually.  It's like they think that because I have never been shy about saying I hate pink that we were going to force that on her and never let her have pink.

Well it's obvious that isn't true! 


I mean, she obviously rocks that pink like nobody's business.  Look at her sassy stance here.  Baby is looking good in her pink shirt!

Now, we do not have everything pink!  I have my limits, as does my husband.  We do not have pink car seats, pink strollers, babies dressed only in pink, or anything like that.  As baby girl gets older, if she wants more pink in her life she can have it.  But for now, we will continue to dress her cutely in her pink and watch other people just be amazed. 

Yes, she wears pink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment