Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Is this dress long enough?

I think my friends are probably tired of me already.  I have a habit of sending them pictures and asking if this dress my kiddo is wearing is actually long enough.  I don't want to be that dad, but I also know that if it were up to me, she'd be in burlap sacks down to her ankles! 


This is my kind of outfit!  To the ankles!


Every so often, my friends get a random texts.  It usually reads "Does this look okay?" or "Be honest, too short?"

And I can tell you the answer every time...

It's never too short. 

But it's just a shirt over tights!


Learning about little girl fashion has created quite an adventure in our household!  We are very much jeans and teeshirt people.  Yet here we have this beautiful little girl who just looks good in everything!

It is fun trying to challenge our idea of what is appropriate!  I am so glad we have plenty of friends to help us along the way. 

But really, is this too short?


No comments:

Post a Comment